Join Bloom this April for a 30 day spring wellness challenge, chalked full of positive and healthy self care activities! All content is curated and provided by our interdisciplinary healthcare team at Bloom Integrative Health & Movement Centre. At the same time, enjoy a little healthy competition to get 10% off any of Bloom’s group classes, in addition to the chance to win some amazing prizes!
Daily, we will share with you one challenge that can have a positive impact on your wellbeing. This includes different breathing techniques, stretches and healthy recipes, as well as many other health related tips. You can feel free to make it your own, or follow the challenge every day for the chance of winning an awesome prize!
Learn from and connect with each member of our interdisciplinary team of healthcare providers, all while taking care of your mental and physical health. The challenge runs from April 1-30, 2021.
Why should I participate in this 30 day challenge?
Taking care of yourself is not a luxury. It is a true necessity when it comes to your mental and physical well-being. Taking care of yourself may at first require intentional daily practice, however self-care gradually becomes more natural. It is about creating space just for you, despite how busy life gets. When practicing healthy habits, we soon realize that it is not a waste of time. It is a gradual acquisition of energy, happiness, and self-love.
This 30-day health challenge will be exactly that. We will be suggesting plenty of delightful healthy experiences that will contribute to your daily well-being.
Join us and you will have plenty of tools to take care of yourself.
How the 30 day spring challenge works:
Every day from April 1st to April 30th 2021, Bloom Integrative Health will post the daily challenge on Instagram. If you would like to participate, follow @Bloom_Health_Ottawa.
For a chance to win a prize, all you need to do is post an image or video of you completing the daily challenge on your Instagram feed and/or story with the tag @Bloom_health_ottawa and #bloomhealthchallenge.
That’s it. Simple!
Helpful Tips for our 30 day spring challenge:
- Tag and include a friend or family member
- Make some time for yourself
- Journal or take some notes over this month to see what your mind and body loved, how it felt before and after the challenge, and to track your progress in body & mind
A little friendly competition to help motivate and inspire can be fun!
Every participant who completes the 30 days will receive 10% off any of Bloom’s group classes, as well as a chance to win (selected randomly) some of the following wonderful #shoplocal prizes:
- On Demand Prenatal Pelvic Floor for Expectant Mamas 2 hour workshop, created by Andrea Plitz & Lisa Flanders, PTs (can be gifted to an expectant Mama you know;)) + tune up balls + OhNut + organic personal lubricant samples + 60 minute Hypopressives: Low Pressure Fitness with Kerri Morrison-McCabe, Physio Assistant & Personal Trainer + Coregeous ball ($300+ value)
- BOGO 50% off 60 minute Personal Training with Lara Winnemore, Physio Assistant and Personal Trainer + Nuun hydration tabs + Marine Collagen by @landishfoods + 1 large granola from @MoreGranola ($200+ value)
- 1 month unlimited membership + resistance bands (1 pack with 5 circular resistance bands) from @barrewithgill + 1 large bag from @MoreGranola + 30 minute Runner mobility session (including handouts) with Lara Winnemore, Physio Assistant, Personal Trainer & Run Coach + alpha ball ($200+ value)
- 90 minute virtual Yoga Therapy Session provided by Jennifer Gillean, Yoga Therapist (Certifying) + 1 month membership to her SPACE meditation platform from @jeweliaorlickmeditation + 1 mini granola bag from @MoreGranola ($175+ value)
- 60 minute Intro to Pilates session with Vanessa Novini, Physio Assistant & Stott Pilates Instructor + 1 mini granola from @MoreGranola + @pokolokoltd $50 gift card & Turkish Hand Towel ($200+ value)
This challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Prizes may or may not be exactly as shown, but will be close:)