FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME
Switch last minute or plan ahead! There’s so much we can accomplish online to progress your care, giving you the tools and skills to impact your health.
All you need is an internet connection and access to a desktop or laptop computer, tablet, or smart phone.
Care at your convenience
Residents of Ontario can now access one on one or group care with our interdisciplinary health team to support function and wellness even if you are unable to make it into the clinic.
While there will always be circumstances where an in person visit is required &/or preferred, research indicates that virtual visits can address and treat similar needs and to the same level of care that an in person visit can (see blog posts below).
If you are unsure if virtual care would be a good fit for you, please read our commonly asked questions below or schedule a 15 minute complimentary phone or virtual consultation with your preferred provider.
You can also check out these videos and blog posts:
JOIN YOUR virtual APPOINTMENT
A GREAT PRIMARY OR ADJUNCT FORM OF CARE FOR:
- Those who may have new or worsening symptoms (#covid) where they may need or prefer to stay home
- Individuals with transportation or mobility difficulties (acute or chronic)
- New parents who find it difficult to come in person either before or after their 6 week postnatal in-person check up
- Individuals whose care no longer requires manual therapy, but is focused more on exercise progression, education, lifestyle medicine and integration, among other non-manual therapies or treatment requiring close supervision
- Professionals whom are stuck at the office and can’t get away for care
- Someone living in a remote community with no local clinic to attend
- Weather makes it so you can’t get out to the clinic
- Those who live in a community that does not have the specific services you need
- Practitioners whom wish to consult with an advanced practice provider
We are looking forward to seeing you!
For one on one virtual appointments, please watch the above video to learn how to join at the time of your appointment.
Whether planned or needing to switch last minute, we can make it work.
There are a few things you can do prior to your appointment to get the most out of it and limit any potential tech barriers.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Group Physio Rehab
Evidence-informed mindful movement to support, restore and improve quality of life for people experiencing similar symptoms resulting from various health conditions and/ or lifestyle factors that contribute to dis-ease.
Choose to join either in person or live virtually for the entire series. Spaces are limited to allow for more individualized care and support from the teacher while maintaining ample distancing. In person participants are able to join from home as needed – original rates apply.
* Never miss out! Replays provided for all classes.
Group Physio Classes must be attended live in order to be submitted as Physiotherapy treatments through private insurance.